4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCorse Lawn, GLOUCESTER, GL19 4LU
Sold by Us £495,950
- Wow factor 30ft fully fitted kitchen diner
- Tucked away up a private drive
- Half acre site
- 4 double bedrooms
- Walk in En-suit shower room
- 2 reception rooms
- Gated gravel drive & Garage
- Detached home
- Chain Free
Tucked away up a private drive commanding a half acre site in desirable Corse Lawn that gives equal access to Tewkesbury Cheltenham and Gloucester.
The Lodge is a property that will surprise you, its spacious, light and airy ambiance is helped by the many Velux skylight windows, two sets of patio doors leading to the garden that making the most of the extensive garden through our summer months.
This home keeps on giving with 4 double bedrooms, Master with walk in En-suit shower room, 18x15ft lounge with wood burner, separate family room complimented by Wow factor 30x13ft fully fitted kitchen diner a real focal point for any family.
To compliment the ample living space the gated gravel drive offers space for several cars, useful single garage and a garden designed for kids and adults alike, with a patio leading from the lounge, family room and kitchen and a 100ft of grass for the kids to act out the next world cup final.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41175774.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 143344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Tewkesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.