Commercial Property for sale26 Scarisbrick Avenue, Southport, PR8 1NW
- Ground Floor Retail Unit ñ Vendor To Take a 3 Year Lease Back From Completion at £6,250 per annum Exclusive
- 2 Flats and 1 Bedsit to Upper Floors ñ Producing £991 Pcm
- Total Income £18,142 Per Annum
- Established Position to Southport Town Centre ñ Connecting Lord Street To The Promenade
The subject property is mid terrace with a retail unit to ground floor and basement, together with three separate letting units to the upper floors, which are accessed to the rear.
The ground floor retail unit and basement have long traded as a novelty, rock shop, ice-cream retailer.
The current vendor proposes to take a new three year internal repairing and insuring lease on completion and subject to a schedule of condition, at an annual rental of £6,250 per annum exclusive of all other outgoings such as utilities, business rates and building insurance contribution.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-41177448.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.