4 bedroom town house for saleSanta Cruz Drive, Eastbourne
- FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER SOUTH HARBOUR LOCATION
- WATERSIDE VIEWS OVER THE OUTER HARBOUR
- WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
An opportunity to acquire this WATERSIDE PROPERTY overlooking the OUTER HARBOUR with views towards the Restaurants. FOUR BEDROOMS arranged over THREE FLOORS and considered WELL PRESENTED throughout and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN. An internal inspection comes highly recommended.
** NO FORWARD CHAIN ** An opportunity to acquire this WATERSIDE PROPERTY overlooking the OUTER HARBOUR with views towards the Restaurants. FOUR BEDROOMS arranged over THREE FLOORS and considered WELL PRESENTED throughout, the property further boasts from OFF ROAD PARKING and a GARAGE and is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, radiator and alarm system.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring and a heated towel rail.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.67m x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, integral fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, ample space for a dining table, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect with restricted views of the harbour, further double glazed door to the rear aspect leading into the garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing having a large storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.02m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in airing cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with further double glazed french doors to the rear aspect leading onto the balcony, this room enjoys views over the outer harbour towards the restaurants, radiator.
A wood decked balcony with ample seating space. Enjoying panoramic views across the Outer Harbour over the boats, towards the Restaurants and over the rear garden.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs leading from first floor to second floor landing with loft access.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" MAX x 12' To front of wardrobes ( 4.06m MAX x 3.66m To front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with far reaching Waterside views, two double fronted built in wardrobes, radiator and door through to the En suite.
Comprising enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, vanity unit, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.12m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, two double fronted built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Comprising paneled bath with electric shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, radiator.
The rear garden benefits from a hardstanding paved seating area with raised shrub borders, various trees, double gates to the rear allowing access for a small boat or for easier access, there is restricted views of the harbour from the garden.
The front garden provides off road parking with a feature pergola and access to the garage.
Having door to the front aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41181912.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.