4 bedroom detached house for saleHill Road, Castleford
Guide Price £235,000
- GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £245,000
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Detached Garage
- Large Plot
- Sought After Location Close To Good Local Schools
- NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £245,000
Situated on one of Castlefords sought after roads being close to good local schools and with easy access to Castleford town centre and motorway links is this spacious four bedroom detached family home offered to market with no chain and situated within mature gardens
Situated on one of Castleford's sought after roads being close to good local schools and with easy access to Castleford town centre and motorway links is this spacious four bedroom detached family home offered to market with no chain and situated within mature gardens. The accommodation briefly comprises of ground floor; entrance hall, lounge area, dining area and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms one incorporating a dressing/study area and the house bathroom. To the second floor there is a further bedroom. Externally the property sits on a good sized plot within mature gardens to the side and rear, detached garage and two driveways for off street parking.
Having a double glazed window and door to the front. Fitted with a telephone point. Finished with solid oak flooring and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a wash hand basin and a W.C. Finished with a radiator.
Lounge 24' 5" max x 11' max ( 7.44m max x 3.35m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This light and spacious living area is fitted with a gas fire in an ornate surround, television and telephone point. finished with coving, solid oak flooring and a radiator. Open plan through to the dining area.
Dining Area 10' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.41m )
Having double glazed patio doors to the rear. Providing ample space for a dining table and chairs. Finished with coving, solid oak flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 17' 4" max x 9' 2" max ( 5.28m max x 2.79m max )
Having a double glazed window and door to the side and a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units woth contrasting worktops incorporating a sink with drainer, integrated electric cooker and hob, integrated fridge freezer and plumbed for a washing machine. Finished with tiled splash backs and a radiator.
Bedroom One 20' 7" max x 10' 2" max ( 6.27m max x 3.10m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. This generous master bedroom features built in storage and provides ample space for bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 12' plus bay x 11' 2" ( 3.66m plus bay x 3.40m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front. This second good sized bedroom is finished with solid oak flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.39m )
Having a double glazed window to the side. Access to the dressing area/study.
Bedroom Four/loft Room 27' 4" max x 15' 9" max with restricted head heigh ( 8.33m max x 4.80m max with restricted head heigh )
Having two velux style windows to the rear and one to the side providing ample natural light. Accessed via a stair case from the first floor landing this is a fantastic versatile space. Fitted with a television point. There is built in under eaves storage. Finished with spot lights and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a four piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, separate walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a W.C. Finished with tiled walls and a radiator.
The property offers a garden and driveway to the front and a further driveway to the side leading to the detached single garage. The garage has an up and over door to the front and is equipped with a work bench, power and light.
To the rear is a well established garden featuring planted borders, mature trees and shrubs. A privet hedge boundary provides a degree of privacy.
From the Castleford office proceed to the bottom of Bank Street and turn right on to A6032 / Savile Road. At the roundabout take the third exit on to A656 / Bridge Street. At the roundabout take the second exit. Turn left on to Close Road. Bear right on to Hill Road. The property will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41181924.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.