1 bedroom apartment for saleChester Road, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham
- Ground floor
- Prime location
- Close to amenities
- One bedroom
- Spacious living area
- Double glazing
***GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT***Offering one bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and spacious living area. to arrange a viewing call the sales team on 0121 749 7888.
This ground floor retirement apartment is set in the centre of Castle Bromwich a stones throw away from all of the amenities. the property briefly offers one bedroom, bathroom, lounge and kitchen, also with direct access to the communal garden at the rear. To arrange a viewing call the sales team on 0121 749 7888.
Via a communal entrance with fenced communal gardens.
Lounge 20' x 10' 3" ( 6.10m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, television aerial point and a double glazed single door out to patio area and communal garden.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.39m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, tiled to splash back areas, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, fridge freezer and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 12' 5" max x 12' 6" ( 3.78m max x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Extractor fan, central heating radiator, shaver point, W.C, wash hand basin within vanity unit, shower cubicle, tiled flooring and full tiled walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41182062.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.