3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 4, Rectory Gardens, Windsor Rd, Wistaston, Nr Nantwich
- An exclusive development of just 11 high quality homes
- By Thomas Jones & Sons, renowned builders
- Only 2 remaining
- Within a very highly regarded location
- Close to facilities and Wistaston junior school
- Nearby to Nantwich town
- To be fitted and appointed to a very high standard
- Three bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom
- Open plan lounge, dining area and appointed kitch
- Patio doors to turfed rear gardens
An exciting new development of 11 three-bedroom detached and semi-detached homes built to a meticulous design with a generous specification.
The homes are created using a high standard of fixtures and fittings within a spacious and comfortable interior.
Rectory Gardens is located on the eastern edge of Nantwich, in the village of Wistaston, close to Crewe station and the M6 and only a short distance from all of the amenities Nantwich has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6662158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheshire Lamont, Nantwich . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.