2 bedroom flat for saleParkside, Brighton Road, Worthing BN12 2EL
Withdrawn from Market
- Converted First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close to Town Centre
- Superb 24ft South Facing Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated appliances
- Close to Seafront
- Georgian style detached residence
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Fired Central Heating
- Buy to Let Investors Only
- Rental Income of £1000 pcm
Communal Entrance Hall: Stairs to first floor, front door leading to;
Entrance Hall: Security entry phone, thermostat, radiator.
South Facing Lounge: (S) 7.47m (24'6") x 5.23m (17'2") Feature bow sash window, two radiators, further double glazed window
Modern Kitchen: E) 3.30m (10'10") x 3.00m (9'10") Range of modern fitted units, integrated oven & hob with extractor over, integrated washing machine & fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, part tiled walls, double glazed windows.
Bedroom One: (W) 4.72m (15'6") x 3.45m (11'4") Views over Beach House Park, double glazed window & radiator.
Bedroom Two: (N, W) 4.47m (14'8") x 2.79m (9'2") Two double glazed windows & radiator.
Bathroom/Wc: (E) White suite comprising panel enclosed p shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin, close coupled wc, extractor, heated towel radiator, two double glazed windows.
Outside Communal bin store & bicycle parking
Lease: New 99 Year Lease
Ground Rent: £150.00 Per Annum
Council Tax Band: C Under the Estate Agents Act 1979, we advise that the co owner is a partner of Jacobs Steel.
Rental Income of £1000 pcm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41197080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791021385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing - Goring Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.