4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMiddle Street, Stainby, Grantham
Sold STC £340,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master
- Open Field Views To Rear
- Workshop & Study
Guide Price £340,000 - £360,000! A spacious detached bungalow situated in the rural village of Stainby, on the outskirts of Grantham with beautiful field views to the rear and situated on an extensive plot. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer.
GUIDE PRICE £340,000 - £360,000! A wonderful opportunity to purchase this spacious detached bungalow situated in the rural village of Stainby, on the outskirts of Grantham with beautiful field views to the rear and situated on an extensive plot. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, snug, open plan kitchen/diner, utility room, four double bedrooms and en-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. There is a workshop and study which was previously the double garage and front and rear gardens.
Front door, two radiators, storage cupboard and loft hatch access with drop down ladder.
Lounge 19' 6" x 16' 4" ( 5.94m x 4.98m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature beams, feature multi fuel log burner with exposed brick wall surrounding, two radiators, wall mounted lights and glazed double doors leading to:-
Snug 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature beams, wall mounted lights and radiator.
Kitchen/Diner 22' x 12' 6" ( 6.71m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and french doors leading to the rear garden overlooking fields. Fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units and drawers, roll top work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, spaces for appliances below, electric oven and hob with extractor fan above, tiled flooring and two radiators. Door leading to:-
Back door to the rear garden, storage cupboard and further cupboards with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for appliances, radiator and access to the oil boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 14' ( 4.47m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking fields, radiator, TV, telephone point and door leading to:-
Double glazed window to side aspect, three piece suite consisting of shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit below, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 16' 7" x 10' plus recess ( 5.05m x 3.05m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with field views, radiator, TV point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Double glazed window to front aspect, three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over and tiled splashback, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, airing cupboard and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled driveway, water tap, flower bed surrounds and side access to the rear, there is also the workshop and study which was previously the double garage.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with flower bed and shrubbery surrounds, open fields views to the rear, patio area, shed and side access leading to the front.
Workshop 17' 2" x 6' 8" plus recess ( 5.23m x 2.03m plus recess )
Twin timber doors, window to side aspect, power and lighting.
Study 16' 3" x 7' max ( 4.95m x 2.13m max )
Side built study has a double glazed window, lighting and telephone point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41198391.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.