3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCollege Fields, Castleford
Sold STC £140,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Off Street Parking
- Ensuite To Master
- Close To Commuter Links
- Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000
*** Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000 *** This is a very well presented three bedroom semi detached property built in 2011 with modern accommodation throughout perfect for first time buyers and families.
Situated on this modern development is this former three bedroom semi detached showhome perfect for first time buyers and families ready to move straight into. The property comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, lounge with large understairs storage that is currently being utilised as a study area, three good sized bedrooms the master benefiting from ensuite and the house bathroom. The property has an enclosed level garden mainly laid to lawn with fence boundary. To the side of the property is a driveway with space for two cars.
Having a double glazed door to the front. Stairs leading from the ground floor to the first floor. Built in storage cupboard. Finished with wood laminate flooring.
Having a double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a wash hand basin and a W.C. Finished with tiled walls and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" x 14' 7" ( 4.60m x 4.45m )
Having a double glazed French doors to the rear leading out the garden. This light and spacious living area is fitted with a television point. There is an under stairs storage cupboard. Finished with a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 12' 2" ( 2.46m x 3.71m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units with contrasting work tops incorporating a one and a half bowl sink with drainer, integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbed for a washing machine and a dish washer. Space for a fridge freezer. Finished with a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor where there is a built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
This immaculately presented master bedroom provides ample space for bedroom furniture. Finished with a radiator. Access to the master en-suite.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with an extractor fan and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 10' 2" ( 2.59m x 3.10m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This second double bedroom provides ample space for furniture. Finished with a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 8' 10" ( 1.91m x 2.69m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Finished with a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a modern three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with an extractor fan, part tiled walls and a radiator.
There are two parking spaces at the front of the property along with a lawm and flagged footpath.
To the rear is a good sized garden featuring a decked area and a level lawn. The garden is enclosed with a fence boundary.
From the Castleford office head to the bottom of Bank Street and turn left on to Savile Road. At the roundabout take the first exit on to A655/Church Street. At the next roundabout take the second exit and continue on to the next roundabout, take the third exit on to A639/Cutsyke Hill. turn left on to College Fields. The property will be identified by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.