2 bedroom house for saleWimborne Road, LUTON
Guide Price* £45,000
- AUCTION SALE
- 23 April 2013
- By order of the Mortgagees in possession
- There will be no internal viewings due to the fire damage
- Tel: 0208 741 9990
AUCTION SALE 23 April 2013 - There will be no internal viewings due to the fire damage
The property is located on Wimborne Road which lies off the west side of Hatters Way (A505).
Shopping amenities are available locally and at the Wigmore Park Shopping Centre located to the east
with a further range of shops, bars and restaurants found in London City Centre lying to the south.
Public transport links are available at Luton Rail Station located to the east and Luton Airport Parkway
Rail Station lying to the south east along with a network of local bus services serving the surrounding
areas. The property is served by road links including the A505 located to the north and the M1 lying
to the west. Recreational pursuits are available at The Caddington Golf Club and Foxdell Recreation
Grounds both located to the west.
The property has been fire damaged however is understood to have comprised two bedroom
Due to the property having been fire damaged, there will be no internal viewings within the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41198588.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0004321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.