4 bedroom detached house for saleWainfleet Road, Boston
Sold STC £287,500
- SPACIOUS DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- AMPLE PARKING & TRIPLE GARAGE/WORKSHOP
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This spacious detached home is situated in Boston within close proximity to the Pilgrim Hospital and Boston High School. The property benefits from a Lounge. Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Conservatory, Cellar, 4 Bedrooms, En-suite to Master, Family Bathroom, ample off road parking and rear garden.
SPACIOUS DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, CONSERVATORY, CELLAR AND LARGE GARAGE/WORKSHOP
With front entrance door with obscure glazed panel above, staircase leading off, understairs storage cupboard and access to cellar space. Two radiators, coved cornice, ceiling light point, wall mounted digital central heating timer.
With access form Entrance Hall.
Lounge Diner 28' 5" maximum into Bay window x 13' 11" maximum into recess ( 8.66m maximum into Bay window x 4.24m maximum into recess )
With bay window to front aspect and further window to side aspect, ornamental fireplace with display surround, 2 radiators, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points, wall mounted lighting, access through to the Conservatory.
Dining Room 15' maximum into recess x 16' 1" maximum into Bay window ( 4.57m maximum into recess x 4.90m maximum into Bay window )
With Bay window to front aspect, exposed wooden flooring, radiator, picture rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point, tiled hearth with exposed brickwork detailed arch above.
Kitchen 12' maximum x 15' maximum into recess ( 3.66m maximum x 4.57m maximum into recess )
With solid wooden work surfaces with integrated circular stainless steel sink and circular drainer with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, integrated dishwasher, space for gas Range with tiled splashback and exposed brickwork detailed arch above, integrated fridge & freezer, tiled flooring, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, French doors leading to the rear.
With pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, extractor fan, ceiling light point within.
With stainless steel sink and drainer unit, range of base cupboards with counter top above, plumbing for washing machine obscure glazed window, ceiling light point.
Conservatory 21' 10" maximum x 14' 1" ( 6.65m maximum x 4.29m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof. With door to rear, served by power and lighting.
First Floor Landing
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, access to roof space,
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 14' 9" maximum ( 3.89m x 4.50m maximum )
With window to front and side aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point. door to: -
En-Suite Shower Room
With 'His & Hers' wash hand basins with tiled splashbacks, vanity units beneath and mirrors over. WC, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower within, extractor fan, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" maximum into recess x 12' 11" ( 4.17m maximum into recess x 3.94m )
With window to front and side aspects, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 11' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.58m )
With window to dual aspects, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising bath with mains fed shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, window to rear aspect, cupboard housing the Worcester gas central heating boiler.
The property has double 5 bar gated access leading to the substantial gravelled driveway which provides ample off road parking and hardstanding for numerous vehicles. There is also a lawned area with flower and shrub borders to the front with established trees towards the front boundary. A low level wall and steps lead to the front entrance door.
The driveway continues through gated access along the side of the property and leads to the rear garden and garages. Further double gated vehicular access is available to the rear of the property.
The rear garden initially benefits from a split level paved patio seating area leading to the lawn with flower and shrub borders. There is a further gravelled area situated towards the rear of the garden. The garden is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging and is served by external lighting and tap.
Triple Garage / Workshop 17' 6" x 47' 3" ( 5.33m x 14.40m )
With concrete base and being served by power and lighting.
The Vendor informs the Agent that there is an existing Right of Way which leads from Wainfleet Road along the side and rear of the neighbouring property leading to double gated access to the rear garden. Prospective purchasers are advised to make further enquiries through their legal representative prior to purchase.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41201154.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.