3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNevern Crescent, Ingleby Barwick
- Nicely Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Occupying a Pleasant Position within this Popular Area
- Pleasant Lawned Gardens & Single Garage
- Spacious Lounge with Bay Window to the Front Elevation
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area with Built-in Oven & Hob
- Three Tastefully Presented First Floor Bedrooms with Two Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Bathroom/WC with White Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Sensibly Priced for an Early Sale
- Well Worth Internal Viewing & No Onward Chain
Nicely presented three bedroom semi-detached property. Occupying a pleasant position within this popular area. Pleasant lawned gardens and single garage. Spacious lounge with bay window to the front elevation. Re-fitted kitchen/dining area with built-in oven and hob. Three tastefully presented first floor bedrooms with two having fitted wardrobes. Bathroom/WC with white three piece suite. Gas central heating system and double glazing. Sensibly priced for an early sale and well worth internal viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41204913.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING150368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.