2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Friary, Lichfield
- LAST TWO APARTMENTS REMAINING
- Available To View
- Two Bedroom
- Living / Dining Room
- Grade II Listed Building
- Allocated Parking
- Luxury Bathroom
TWO PLOTS REMAINING!!! Situated on the site of a 13th Century Franciscan Friary, this 16th Century, Grade II listed building is located right in the heart of Lichfield and near to the magnificent Cathedral.
Situated on the site of a 13th Century Franciscan Friary, this 16th Century, Grade II listed building, is located right in the heart of Lichfield and close to the magnificent Cathedral.
In 1538, the majority of the Friary was demolished under King Henry VIII's dissolution of the monasteries, with Bishop's Lodging being the only building to survive this date. This impressive red sandstone building has since enjoyed many incarnations over the years, including a girls' school and latterly, as a library.
Bishop's Lodging now presents seven, large and artfully crafted apartments, designed to blend antiquity with modernity, producing homes that are as special as the building they are housed in.
Steeped in history and intrinsic to the character of Lichfield, Bishop's Lodging will be a unique and inspiring place to call home.
Lounge/diner 14' 1" x 13' 3" ( 4.29m x 4.04m )
Kitchen 13' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.99m x 1.96m )
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 13' 1" ( 4.80m x 3.99m )
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 9' 2" ( 4.09m x 2.79m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41205840.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.