2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElder Close, Kingswood, Maidstone, Kent
Sold STC £230,000
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Extended 2 bedroom semi-detached house
- Double glazing
- Fitted kitchen
- Garage, car port & further parking
- No chain involved
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Don't miss this opportunity to purchase a great sized two bedroom semi in a village location. Situated on a corner plot this home has been improved in the past to provide double glazing and gas central heating.The front porch allows you to greet visitors with enough space also for hats and coats. The extended lounge now has a useful square bay - ideal for a couple of chairs or even a great place for all those toys! Positioned at the end of the cul-de-sac this property has the added benefit of being adjacent to another road and boasts more parking (ideal if you have a boat or caravan) together with a handy car port and garage. The garage is ideal for any DIY enthusiasts as it is larger than average, has a useful attic and gives access into the garden; the perfect man cave!With so much on offer this is one property that will definitely appeal to the majority.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 18'2 (5.54m) x 13'10 (4.22m) narrowing to 8'7 (2.62m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 13'11 x 9'0 (4.24m x 2.75m)
- Lean-to: 13'3 x 7'6 (4.04m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 10'1 (4.24m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'3 x 6'11 (2.82m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom: 6'8 x 5'11 (2.03m x 1.80m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Garage & Car Port
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41207775.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.