4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTudor Avenue, Bebington
Sold STC £239,950
- EPC Rating: C
- Semi Detached House
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Two Principal Reception Rooms
- Well Equipped Breakfast Kitchen
- Study/5th Bed With En-Suite Suite
- Bathroom & En Suite Shower Room
Double fronted semi detached house having superbly proportioned accommodation with a wealth of character and established rear garden. Warmed by G.C.H and with double glazing the property includes numerous features such as karndean flooring, feature fire surrounds, plate shelves and much more......
Bebington and the surrounding areas offer a good selection of local shops and excellent primary, secondary and grammar schools, whilst also having excellent transport links to Birkenhead and Liverpool including the M53 motorway link at Clatterbridge (Junction 4). Spital and Port Sunlight railway stations are also within easy reach providing trains to Liverpool City centre. Recreation facilities nearby include Brackenwood Golf Course and The Oval Sports Centre in Bebington, and further shopping facilities are available at The Croft Retail Park in Bromborough.
Approached via a part glazed panelled door with coach lights either side to the front elevation. Two obscure windows are located either side of the porch and a hardwood door with glazed oval insert flanked by stained glass, leaded light windows leading into the reception hall.
Reception Hall 14' 7" x 6' 2" ( 4.45m x 1.88m )
Gas central heating radiator, built in store cupboards and cloakroom. Decorative plate shelf and karndean flooring. Spindled stairs rise to the first floor accommodation, meter cupboard and panelled doors which give access to the ground floor rooms.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Double glazed leaded bay window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator. Picture rail, dado rail and brick fire surround on a tiled plinth with timber mantle housing a coal effect gas fire.
Dining Room 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
Double glazed leaded windows and door to the rear garden and gas central heating radiator. Dado and picture rail along with a stunning fire surround with cast iron and tiled inserts housing a coal effect fire.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 6" x 12' ( 4.72m x 3.66m )
Double glazed leaded window to the rear elevation and part glazed leaded door to the side. Timber fire surround with tiled hearth and insert. Comprehensive range of fitted wall and base level units with complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Built in double oven, four ring gas hob with cooker hood over and under counter space and plumbing for washing machine. Sink bowl and drainer unit with hot and cold mixer tap above, corner positioned open shelving and picture rail. Integrated fridge and freezer, tiled flooring and ample room for a dining suite.
Study/5th Bedroom 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
Double glazed leaded window to the front elevation, gas central heating radiator, picture rail and access to shower room.
Ground Floor Shower Room 7' x 4' 2" ( 2.13m x 1.27m )
Suite in white comprising a low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below and corner positioned shower enclosure with glazed screen and door along with a wall mounted shower fitting. Heated towel radiator, extractor and tiled walls in white.
First Floor Landing 8' 7" x 7' 3" over stairs ( 2.62m x 2.21m over stairs )
Split level with spindled balustrade, dado rail and panelled doors leading into the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 11' ( 4.29m x 3.35m )
Double glazed leaded window to the front elevation, radiator, picture and dado rail. Feature original fire place with decorative tiled insert and hearth.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 11' ( 3.71m x 3.35m )
Double glazed leaded window to the rear elevation and radiator. Picture and dado rail with lovely original fire surround, inset and hearth.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 7' ( 4.47m x 2.13m )
Double glazed leaded window to the front elevation, radiator and picture rail. Panelled door into en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room 7' x 4' 1" ( 2.13m x 1.24m )
White suite comprising a low flush WC, wash basin with vanity unit below and large shower enclosure with glazed door, screen and wall mounted shower fitting. Radiator, extractor and tiled walls in white with decorative relief.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
Double glazed leaded window to the front elevation, radiator and picture rail.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.18m )
Four piece bathroom suite in white comprising a low level WC, wash basin with mixer tap and vanity unit below, panelled bath with mixer tap and corner positioned shaped shower enclosure with glazed sliding doors and wall mounted shower fitting. White tiled walls, recessed display, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Laid brick paved driveway and frontage. Low level brick built wall to the front boundary with wide access to the driveway which provides excellent parking facilities.
Exterior - Rear
Mainly lawned garden with wide flower borders, trees and flagged patio area. Two flagged areas provide hard standing for garden sheds and an external water tap is located to the rear elevation. Timber panelled fencing surrounds the perimeter for privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41208617.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB105817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.