5 bedroom detached house for saleBurntwood Grange Road, London
- Detached family home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms
- 89 ft Garden
- Off Street Parking for Three Cars
- Walking Distance Wandsworth Common and Earlsfield Train Stations
This fantastic family home is well situated on a quiet residential cul-de-sac within minutes of Wandsworth Common. The property features a very generously sized mature and landscaped 89 ft (27m) garden in addition to a paved driveway with parking available for up to three cars.
This fantastic family home is well situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac within minutes of Wandsworth Common.
This lovely detached home features three large reception rooms and a well proportioned family kitchen/breakfast room and a downstairs wc, accessible from the welcoming hallway. There is direct access to the mature and landscaped 89 ft (27m) sunny garden through the kitchen and rear reception room and via both sides of the house. The property further benefits from a generous sized driveway with parking for up to three cars, and outside access to a substantial storage room.
The first floor accommodation benefits from three good size double bedrooms, large bathroom with a walk in shower, separate wc, airing cupboard and a storage room. Two further bedrooms are located on the top floor with a separate bathroom and there is ample storage in the eaves and cupboards.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.84m )
Kitchen 23' x 11' 6" ( 7.01m x 3.51m )
Family Room 14' 1" x 7' 10" ( 4.29m x 2.39m )
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 12' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.94m )
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 13' ( 4.01m x 3.96m )
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Five 9' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.59m )
Reception Room 16' x 12' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.94m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41209359.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WNW102918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.