4 bedroom town house for saleOldershaw Mews, Maidenhead
Sold STC £350,000
- NO CHAIN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- OVER 1300SQFT ACCOMMODATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- GREAT INVESTMENT
- VIEW NOW
A large town house property situated in Pinkneys Green close to popular local schools and has fantastic accommodation over three floors. Great for families or investment. View Now.
Upderstairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 16' 6" x 9' 6" ( 5.03m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.95m x 3.56m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, door to garden, single bowl stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridgefreezer, central heating boiler, radiator, integrated four ring gas hob, integrated Bosch electric oven.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, double glazed window to front, stairs to second floor.
Bedroom 2 16' 5" x 9' 5" ( 5.00m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, t.v. point.
Bedroom 4 10' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, t.v. point.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 12' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator, t.v. point.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Driveway parking for two cars and additional bay parking.
A west facing rear garden with raised decked area and pathway to rear access.
From Maidenhead two centre take the A308 Marlow Road and upon reaching the Esso Petrol Station on your right turn left into Linden Avenue. Proceed to the crossroads with Courthouse Road and proceed straight over. Continue for some distance passing Oaken Grove Park on your left, Courthouse and Alwyn schools and proceed around the corner into Blenheim Road where Oldershaw Mews will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41209452.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.