2 bedroom terraced house for saleMarlborough Way, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £124,995
- WAS £127,995 REDUCED TO £124,995
- Modern Mid Terrace. Two Bedrooms. REFITTED BATHROOM
- REFITTED KITCHEN. Lounge Diner
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking. Landscaped Garden
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Ideal FIRST TIME / INVESTMENT BUY is this mid terrace which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing comprises: two bedrooms, REFITTED BATHROOM, lounge diner & REFITTED KITCHEN. Landscaped garden to the rear and block paved driveway to the front. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
This modern mid terrace property is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN and makes an ideal FIRST TIME BUY or INVESTMENT PROPERTY. In brief the accommodation which benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing (where specified) comprises: two bedrooms, REFITTED BATHROOM, lounge diner and REFITTED KITCHEN. There is a landscaped garden to the rear and block paved driveway providing off road parking to the front. The market town of Uttoxeter has convenient access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links together with the towns of Stoke, Stafford and Derby. Uttoxeter having its own railway station, good local amenities and good schools.
Access to the property is gained via a block paved driveway providing off road parking and gives access to:
With central heating radiator; meter cupboard; laminate flooring; doors off to:
Refitted Kitchen: 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with hob; plumbing for washing machine; integrated fridge and freezer; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; complementary wall and floor tiling.
Lounge Diner: 13' 1" x 13' max to back of stairs ( 3.99m x 3.96m max to back of stairs )
With full length uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; glazed door leading out to the rear garden; central heating radiator; stairs leading to:
First Floor Landing:
With loft access; central heating radiator; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 13' 2" max x 9' 10" ( 4.01m max x 3.00m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; overstairs cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler; further cupboard; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 9' x 7' min ( 2.74m x 2.13m min )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
P shaped bath with mixer taps, rain shower and side screen; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; full complementary wall tiling; uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway which provides off road parking. The rear garden is landscaped with patio areas, raised flower beds and pergola having timber fenced boundaries and rear gated access.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turning left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road proceeding out along Smithfield Road which in turn becomes Stone Road taking a right hand turn into Byrds Lane, first left into Lambert Road proceeding along Lambert Road taking a left hand turn into Marlborough Way continue to its conclusion where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41211324.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.