3 bedroom detached house for saleSelborne Road, Handsworth Wood, Birmingham
- Detached Home
- Through Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
Family Home located near Handsworth Wood Girls Academy & St Teresa's Cathloic Primary Schools. This **DETACHED** home further offers Through Lounge / Dining Room, Modern Kitchen, GROUND FLOOR WC, Three Bedrooms (MASTER WITH EN SUITE), Family Bathroom, Block Paved Off Street Parking and Alarm.
This **DETACHED** home further offers Through Lounge / Dining Room, Modern Kitchen, Ground Floor WC, Three Bedrooms (MASTER WITH EN SUITE), Family Bathroom, Block Paved Off Street Parking and Alarm. Family Home located near Handsworth Wood Girls Academy & St Teresa's Cathloic Primary Schools.
Obscure upvc double glazed entrance door, ceiling spotlights, gas central heating radiator, stairs to first floor landing and double doors to through lounge.
Ground Floor Wc
Low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin, ceiling light point and tiled floor.
Through Lounge / Dining Room 20' 8" x 12' 3" ( 6.30m x 3.73m )
Upvc double glazed sash window to fore, upvc double glazed french doors to rear, two gas central heating radiators and two ceiling light points.
Modern Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' 3" ( 4.24m x 2.51m )
Upvc double glazed sash windows to front and rear, gas central heating radiators, one and a half bowl sink unit with base cupboard under, matching wall, drawer and base units with rolled edge work surface over, integrated electric oven, hob and canopy extractor, integrated washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, ceiling light point and tiled floor.
Stairs To First Floor
Upvc double glazed sash window to rear, gas central heating radiator, ceiling light point and hatch to loft.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.64m )
Upvc double glazed sash window to fore, gas central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Shower cubicle, low level wc, feature wash hand basin and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 8' 3" ( 4.24m x 2.51m )
Upvc double glazed sash window to fore, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear, gas central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.21m )
Upvc double glazed sash window to rear, gas central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Obscure upvc double glazed sash window to fore, heated towel rail, low level wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath, majority tiled walls, tiled floor and ceiling light point.
Outside - Front
Block paved providing off street parking.
Paved with fencing to neighbouring boundaries.
To be confirmed as Freehold.
A34 Start out on Walsall Road
B4124 At traffic signals turn right onto the B4124
Turn right onto Selborne Road
Arrive on Selborne Road
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41214820.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB102911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.