3 bedroom terraced house for saleChatsworth Close, Maidenhead
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
A rarely available three bedroom home in this quiet cul de sac. Immaculately presented, this property also benefits from a South facing rear garden and garage. Close to popular local schools, this is a must see.
door to front, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 18' 10" x 11' 8" ( 5.74m x 3.56m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, leading to:
Dining Room 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.67m )
fitted with wall and base level units, Asterite one and a half bowl drainer sink unit, work surfaces, integrated four ring Diplomat gas hob and extractor fan, integrated electric oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiling, double glazed window to rear, door to:
of UPVC construction, door to garden.
First Floor Landing
loft access, two storage cupboards.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.00m )
double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
double glazed window to front, radiator.
bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail, storage cupboard, tiled floor.
area of lawn with pathway to front door.
a beautifully landscaped South facing rear garden with area of patio with path leading to rear access, mostly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
with up and over door.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 proceeding towards Reading, proceed for one mile before turning left into Wootten Way and proceed down to the parade of shops whereupon turn right at the mini roundabout in Haddon Road, proceed along here before taking the first right into Great Hill Crescent where Chatsworth Close is the first turning on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41215425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.