4 bedroom detached house for saleSwains Road, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35 5XS
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO BEACH
- GOOD SIZE, FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- UNIQUE ENTRANCE HALL
- 4 BATHROOMS, UTILITY AND CONSERVATORY
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, DINING ROOM AND SNUG
- LARGE DRIVEWAY
- SECLUDED GARDEN WITH SUN DECK
Built in 2002, Driftwood has been individually designed and built to an extremely high specification. Offering good sized rooms, flexible in use, with three / four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The living areas are spacious and include an open-plan kitchen, dining room and snug that form the central hub of the house. A unique entrance hall with curved American oak staircase is an impressive feature, and each room reflects this style, with the use of oak throughout, to include skirting boards and architraves. The fabulous conservatory has an English oak frame and opens to the secluded garden, which has a great sun deck that leads to a completely screened and private circular lawn.
This home would easily "lock-up and leave" with the exterior designed to be low maintenance, whilst secure double gates ensure this private property remains enclosed.
This bespoke house is found in sought after Swains Road with access to the beach and coastal path leading to the Village, Harbour and Sailing Club.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 247958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.