8 bedroom detached house for saleHill Road, GLOUCESTER, GL4 6ST
Sold by Us
- Detached and imposing Edwardian family home built in 1913
- Comprising of eight bedrooms over two floors, all of which are double rooms
- Backing onto Robinswood Hill Country Park
- Grand entrance hall with sweeping staircase and mosaic tiled floor
- Four reception rooms, walk in pantry, utility room and scullery
- Off road parking leading to detached double garage
- Enclosed rear garden offering lawns and seating area
Edwardian eight double bedroom family home backing onto Robinswood Hill Country Park located along a private road. The property, believed to date back to 1913 is a large and imposing property that offers all the wealth and character a property from this era should, open fireplaces, cornicing, picture rails and a mosaic floor to the entrance hall. Coupled with leaded stain glass windows and a central stairwell that offers symmetry to the upper level and Beau Site is a property that comes with a high recommendation to view. The ground floor offers a cloakroom, boiler room, boot room and walk in pantry along with three formal reception rooms, a breakfast room, modern kitchen plus utility and scullery. To the first floor and the first five double bedrooms with the front room enjoying views over the City and beyond whilst the back bedrooms enjoying the outlook of the garden and Robinswood Hill Country Park. This floor is finalised by the study, bathroom and separate cloakroom. The upper level has a glass roof which adorns this level with light and has doors leading to three further bedrooms, a shower room and a walk in storage room which could be used as a further bedroom if required. Outside the sweeping driveway allows for off road parking whilst leading to the detached double garage. The gardens encompass three sides of the property and offer formal lawns, seating areas, ponds and a small vegetable and herb garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country , Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.