2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSpringwell Lane, Doncaster
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- No Upward Chain
- Very Modern and Spacious Interior
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- En suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Enclosed Gardens to Rear with pleasant Decking Area
- Spacious Conservatory to Rear
- Offers Around £155,000
- 184 Springwell Lane, Balby Doncaster, DN4 9AY
********NO UPWARD CHAIN.*****
Barnsdales LIVING are proud to present this modern detached bungalow which has recently undergone a full refurbishment by its current owner. This lovely home is situated on Springwell Lane, Balby and is ideally situated for all local amenities and transport links.
The property consists of an inviting hallway, a spacious lounge, modern kitchen, a conservatory, two double bedrooms with an en-suite to master and a family bathroom. Externally there is ample parking, a detached garage and a pleasant enclosed garden to the rear of the property mainly laid to lawn with decking.
The property benefits from double glazed windows and central heating throughout.
Viewings are advised to fully appreciate this property. Call 01302 308181 for more information.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to buy this lovely home in the popular residential area of Balby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.