3 bedroom apartment for saleOne Blackfriars, 1-16 Blackfriars Road, Southwark SE1
Withdrawn from Market
- Three double bedrooms / Three bathrooms
- 21th floor / 1600 sq ft
- Completion Spring 2018
- Thermal spa with swimming pool, steam room, sauna and snow cabin
- A fitness suite, private screening room, wine cellar
- A stunning Executive Lounge on Level 32
- 24h concierge service
- Open plan reception area with fully fitted kitchen
- Excellent location / Great transport links
Spacious 21st floor three double bedroom 1600 sq ft (149 sq m) apartment for resale within the One Blackfriars development SE1.
One Blackfriars is set to be a beacon of architectural brilliance. Rising 50 storeys and designed by award winning Ian Simpson Architects, it will add a shimmering new dimension to London's skyline. The development is perfectly positioned for the best that the capital has to offer. Whilst only four minutes from the newly renovated Blackfriars station, its excellent location and superb transport links provide fast access to businesses, shops, entertainment and international travel. Residents will enjoy luxury facilities One Blackfriars has to offer: 24h concierge service, thermal spa with swimming pool, steam room, sauna and snow cabin, a fitness suite, private screening room, wine cellar a stunning Executive Lounge on Level 32.
Developer: St George
Location: Southwark, London
Architect: Ian Simpson
Total Apartments: 274 Private Units
Parking: Car parking at £75,000 for two and three bedroom apartments only
Estimated Service Charge: Est. £6.50 per sq. ft plus car parking
Ground Rent: £475-5000 pa
Leasehold: 999 years
Estimated Completion: Spring 2018
Borough: London Borough of Southwark
These particulars are not intended to form any part of a contract, whilst every effort has been made for accuracy it is no way guaranteed. Images are shown for illustration purposes and may not reflect the property advertised. You may use this material for your own personal use, you may not republish or redistribute in any form.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41229402.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6169084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.