3 bedroom detached house for saleFir Tree Close, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached family home
- Stunning sociable kitchen/dining area
- Two reception rooms
- Separate handy utility room
- Garage & driveway for off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (67)
This stunning extended home is perfect for your growing family and situated just across from the County Ground there is plenty of room for the children to run around and let off some steam.From the moment you pull up to the property you will see the attention to detail the seller has made during the refurbishment, a bloc paved driveway provides off road parking and the weather boarding gives this period property a modern twist.A good sized entrance hallway welcomes you when step inside the front door and leads you through to the extended downstairs accommodation.A bright and airy sitting room overlooks the front garden and makes a great place to relax. The family area it opens out onto the wonderful kitchen/dining area extension.The kitchen/dining area really has that ‘wow factor’. It is a fantastic social area with plenty of fitted units and bi-fold doors out onto the patio area providing a great space for entertaining when the weather is fine!An adjoining utility room provides invaluable extra space or even a great home for the dog bed or muddy boots. The garden to the rear is a great size, with a wonderful patio/seating area and plenty of lawn for the whole family to enjoy!
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Sitting Room: 14'9 x 12'10 (4.50m x 3.91m)
- Separate Toilet
- Family Area: 12'11 x 12'11 (3.94m x 3.94m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 21'8 x 10'7 (6.61m x 3.23m)
- Utility Room: 9'5 x 8'6 (2.87m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 up to fitted wardrobes x 12'10 (4.50m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 12'10 (3.91m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 8'0 (2.62m x 2.44m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41230893.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.