2 bedroom lodge for saleCarnoustie Court, Tydd St. Giles, Wisbech
- Luxury Holiday Lodge
- Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Wooden Decked Balcony
- Designated Parking
- Includes Membership to on site Facilities
- Pvcu Double Glazing & Central Heating
*Two bedroom luxury holiday lodge in the grounds of Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club *Benefiting from membership to on site facilities including fishing lakes, 18 hole par 70 golf course, restaurant, bar, café, gym, fitness suite & swimming pool *Operating on a 12 months occupancy basis
PRICES FROM £80,000 TO £225,000.
A range of luxury holiday lodges situated in the grounds of Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club.
Benefiting from membership to on site facilities which include fishing lakes, 18 hole par 70 golf course, restaurant, bar, café, gym, fitness suite & swimming pool.
Operating on a 12 months occupancy basis - as holiday homes/licence.
Many are fully furnished with integrated appliance.
Tenure: Leasehold (99 years)
The holiday lodges for sale at the Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club (part of the Pure Leisure Group) offer owners the opportunity to enjoy a different lifestyle. Situated in 150 acre landscaped grounds and benefiting from a wide range of leisure & dining facilities.
The holiday lodges are sited off to the left of the main building in 4 separate avenues - each named after a famous golf course (Carnoustie Court, Augusta Drive, Wentworth Drive & Loch Lomond). Many offer lake/golf course views or views of the landscaped grounds.
Lodge prices currently start from £85,000 depending on size and model, with bespoke options available. All lodges come with wooden decked balcony/terrace, private parking adjacent to each lodge, central heating, double glazing and most come fully furnished with integrated appliances.
If you are interested in a lodge with a view to a rental income the site offers a range of 'own to let' options - please speak to a member of Sharman Quinney staff for further information.
Pitches are available where a buyer would have the option of selecting a lodge from a range of manufacturers and styles to be sited on their chosen available pitch. Pitches come with a concrete base and service connections (water, drainage & electricity).
At Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club holiday lodge owners can make full use of the lodges for a full 12 months whilst enjoying relaxing holidays and breaks on the 150 acres leisure estate.
Here, you can play golf on the par 70 course, go fishing in the well-stocked lake, use the £2m leisure centre with swimming pool, sauna, eucalyptus steam room, fully equipped gym and the fitness suite - which has a range of classes available to join in.
For those wanting to take in the countryside walks and scenery, the estate offers the David Bellamy Conservation Gold award nature trail (a favourite with dog walkers), where you can spot various species of birds, other wildlife & plants in the wildflower meadow.
For eating out the estate offers offer a trio of dining options. Spike's bar, for pub style dining (the 19th hole), Stable's bar & grill for restaurant and carvery style dining, plus also Café Revive which serves healthier snacks and drinks plus has a coffee bar. There is also a beer garden area & picnic areas.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41234547.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.