2 bedroom detached house for saleManthorpe Road, Grantham
- Linked Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Garage and Access to the Rear
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£119,950! With great access from the rear via Park Road, this WELL PRESENTED two bedroom LINK DETACHED home is situated in the heart of the Grantham town centre which offers easy access to various local amenities.
DONT MISS OUT! GREAT STARTER HOME WITH A GARAGE, REAR GARDEN AND GOOD ACCESS FROM PARK ROAD! NOT TO BE MISSED! The accommodation has been updated by the current vendor and comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, sitting room, cellar, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as an enclosed rear garden with access to the front of the property and a garage which is accessed via Park Road. The property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
Double glazed front door, two radiators, downlighters, stairs rising to the first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard and access to the Cellar.
Lounge 11' 11" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.63m max x 3.63m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fire with mantle piece surround, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window and back door, modern wall and base units with drawers and lights above, roll top work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashback and space for appliances below, electric hob with extractor fan above, electric oven and radiator.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and access to:-
Bedroom One 16' 4" max x 12' 1" ( 4.98m max x 3.68m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, downlighters, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point and telephone point.
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, four piece suite with bath, shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit under and WC, airing cupboard housing combi boiler, tiled splashback, vinyl flooring and radiator.
There is a rear garden which comprises of a hard standing patio area, laid to lawn area, brick wall boundary and gated access to the single garage.
Open out double doors, power, lighting and mains water connection.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41234856.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.