3 bedroom flat for saleGaselee Street, Canary Wharf, Blackwall, London, E14 9QZ
- 3 Hugh Double Bedroom Apartment
- 3 Bathrooms
- Min's Walk To Canary Wharf
- Julliet Balcony
- Allocated Parking Space
- Min's To Amenites & Transport
- Currently Rented
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
*** Just Added*** JBE London are happy to present this 3 bedroom 3 bathroom flat located moments from the bustling heart of Canary Wharf and the banks of the river Thames offers a stylish interior, great transport links, Juliet balcony and fantastic views towards Canary Wharf.
The property comprises a fabulous reception room, contemporary fully fitted kitchen, well proportioned double bedrooms with great views, 3 modern bathrooms and secure underground parking
Gaselee Street is situated close to an abundance of Canary Wharf shops, bars and restaurants.
Transport links close to the property include Blackwall and East India DLR Stations with Canary Wharf Station (DLR and Jubilee Line services) a short distance away.
For the motorist, the property's location provides quick and easy access to the A1206, A12, A13 and both the Blackwall and Limehouse Link Tunnels for travel to and from Canary Wharf, the City, central London and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.