2 bedroom flat for saleNew Providence Wharf, 1 Fairmount Avenue, Canary Wharf, Blackwall, London, E14 9PB
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bathrooms
- Hugh Terrace With Direct River Views
- 24Hr Concierge, Gym, Pool, Steam Room
- Allocated Parking Space
- Min's Walk To Amenites & Transport
- No Onward Chain
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London are offering this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom premium apartment on the first floor in New Providence Wharf, Under 990 Sq FT come with terrace and allocated parking space. The property comprises a fabulous master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and floor to ceiling windows, an additional double bedroom with ample storage space and a marble effect finish guest bathroom. The spacious open-plan lounge/dining area is decorated to impressive standards and the sophisticated kitchen is fitted with high spec. integrated appliances and stylish white cabinets. This unit has a hugh terrace with AMAZING views of the River Thames & O2 arena.
Blackwall DLR station can be found within 250 metres of the development. The Canary Wharf estate offers an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities. The Jubilee Line underground station and DLR connections are approximately 700 metres away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.