3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLynn Road, Gayton, King's Lynn
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge / diner
- Excellent condition throughout
- Rear garden
- Viewings recommended!
Three bedroom end terraced cottage in a popular location, with accommodation comprising three double bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen and family bathroom. Excellent condition throughout. Externally the property benefits from a rear garden with a timber shed.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this three bedroom end terraced cottage in a popular location. Accommodation comprises three double bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen and family bathroom. Excellent condition throughout. Externally the property benefits from a rear garden with a timber shed.
Entrance door to open plan lounge/diner
Lounge / Diner 24' 9" max x 10' 9" min extending to 21' 10" max into dining area & stairs ( 7.54m max x 3.28m min extending to 6.65m max into dining area & stairs )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, two radiators, wall uplighters, exposed floorboarding, telephone point, television point, storage cupboard, two further radiators to dining area, UPVC double glazed window to rear, stairs to first floor, step down and latched door to kitchen/breakfast room.
Kitchen 17' x 7' 8" max plus cupboard ( 5.18m x 2.34m max plus cupboard )
Fitted kitchen comprising units at wall and base level, solid wood worktop surface, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap, oven and four-ring gas hob, with stainless steel extractor hood, UPVC double glazed window to rear, double glazed exit door to rear garden, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing LPG worcester boiler, tiled floor, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, built in larder cupboard, space for American style fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed velux window, feature beams.
Bedroom One 11' 5" to front of wardrobes x 8' min plus recesses ( 3.48m to front of wardrobes x 2.44m min plus recesses )
Hand built bespoke wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, wall uplighters, shelving to recess, television point, latched door.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 12' 5" narrowing to 9' 4" ( 2.64m x 3.78m narrowing to 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, exposed beams, latched door.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window, ceiling beams, radiator, latched door.
Panel bath with shower over and shower screen with tiled splashbacks, extractor, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window, chrome towel radiator, ceiling beams, double glazed velux window, low flush WC, pedestal handwash basin with tiled splashbacks, lantern style wall lights.
To the rear there is an enclosed garden with lawned area and decking, timber garden shed and brick paved patio. There is right of way access to the rear for neighbouring property,
In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agent's Act, please note the vendor of this property is an employee of Sequence (UK) Limited.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41255268.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.