2 bedroom flat for saleSandal Hall Mews, Wakefield
Sold STC £59,995
- 2 Bed First Floor Apartment
- Stair/chairlift access
- Modernised kitchen
- Spacious with lovely views
- 50% ownership for over 55's - Service Charges and Rent approx £280 pcm
A 2 bedroom Sandal Hall Mews over 55's property located in THE OLD HALL The property has a 50% ownership - needs to be viewed as this Apartment is possibly one of the largest within the grounds. Spacious living with stunning views and car parking facilities.
An over 55's Apartment within the Sandal Hall Mews residential area. This first floor apartment is situated in THE OLD HALL. The property has stair/chairlift access to the first floor. Welcoming good size entrance hallway, modern and contemporary high gloss kitchen, living room, 2 double bedrooms and a shower room (could create a bathroom). The property has stunning views with a bright and airy feel and has lovely views over Sandal Hall Mews itself. 50% ownership.
Stair and chairlift access to the first floor.
Spacious hallway. Storage cupboard, loft access.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 12' 3" ( 3.07m x 3.73m )
Upvc window to the side aspect. High ceilings, modern and contemporary kitchen in a high gloss green and contrasting rolltop work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, one and a half bowl sink, pull out pantry area,radiator, vinyl floor, space for other utilities.
Living Room 11' 7" x 15' 4" ( 3.53m x 4.67m )
Upvc window overlooking across the greenland of Sandal Hall Mews. High ceilings, tv point, radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.67m x 2.95m )
Upvc window to the side aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.69m )
Window to the side aspect.
Spacious shower room. Step up to the shower, pedestal wash basin, w.c.
Stunning views and car parking facilities.
Leave William H Brown via Barnsley Road/A61. Continue onto Walton Lane at the traffic lights. Take a left onto Sandal Hall Mews. The property is located within THE OLD HALL identified by our window 'For Sale' board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41255334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.