5 bedroom detached house for saleLlanegwad, Carmarthen, SA32
- Quiet, village setting, with no through traffic
- Close to good schools
- Cosy feel with modern mulitifuel burner & oil central heating (well insulated)
- Close to transport links (buses, A40, M4)
- Beautiful views from the house and the village
- Towy Valley position - with close proximity to several well-known attractions
- Historical character house (originally a coaching inn)
- Excellent medical facilities nearby
- Georgian style windows (square bays from floor to ceiling) offer optimum view over the valley
- Excellent base for outdoor pursuits - walking, cycling, running (or children playing in the village)
A period detached 4/5 bedroom family home in the convenient, quiet village of Llanegwad, situated 7 miles from both the county town of Carmarthen and the boutique town of Llandeilo.
Swansea, Llanelli and Carmarthen are all within easy commuting distance with
good road links to the A48(T) (10mins) and then very good access to South Wales corridor and Pembrokeshire. There are also good rail links from Carmarthen to the West and Port Talbot (35 mins) to Bristol, Midlands, London etc.
The area is a well known tourist destination with attractions that include Carreg Cennen Castle, Trap, Dynevor and Dryslwyn Castles, Aberglasney Gardens and the National Botanical Gardens at Llanarthney are all within easy reach. Brecon Beacons National Park is 10 minutes away with Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park only half an hour away.
Excellent schools are all within short travelling distances, Nantgaredig Primary school
(2 miles) and the secondary schools of Bro Myrddin (Welsh language) and Queen Elizabeth
High (Bi-lingual) (both 7 miles). All three have free school transport.
This traditional house, under a slated roof, has the benefit of double glazing and oil central heating. It has internal insulation and is economic to heat. It also has a feature double sided
multi-fuel fire to heat both the reception rooms downstairs.
There is a compact and easy to maintain garden to the front (that includes a patio) with another secluded patio and decking area to the side. It also has the benefit of two parking spaces to the front of the address and other near on street parking.
The accommodation comprises: small entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen,
5 bedrooms (one en-suite and one nursery/study), bathroom and utility room
(housing boiler, washing machine, racking and cupboards).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41255865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4wv-w2jm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.