4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCutters Row, NORWICH
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms and en-suite
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ideal family home
SUPERB FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE CLOSE TO NORWICH CITY CENTRE! With living accommodation spread across three floors William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented and spacious townhouse. With double glazing, gas central heating, two bathrooms and en-suite and allocated parking.
Double glazed door to the front and wood effect laminate flooring.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, radiator.
Lounge 10' 9" x 14' 11" ( 3.28m x 4.55m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, electric fireplace and smooth plastered ceiling.
Kitchen 17' 2" x 10' 10" ( 5.23m x 3.30m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed French doors to garden.
Stairs from hallway, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 13' 3" ( 3.51m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, vinyl flooring and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and hand held shower, wash hand basin and WC, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor.
Bedroom Three 16' 5" x 8' 9" ( 5.00m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 17' 3" ( 3.23m x 5.26m )
Three double glazed Velux windows to the rear, radiator.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, radiator and loft access.
The rear garden is fully enclosed whilst there is also allocated parking to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41256324.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.