2 bedroom bungalow for saleLancaster Road, Knott End On Sea, FY6 0DX
Under Offer £285,999
- Two Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Recent New Kitchen And Bathroom
- Gardens / Garage / No Chain
- Open And Distant Views To Rear / EPC D
- Description: VIEW TO APPRECIATE!! A two bedroom detached true bungalow set to a sought after position on the outskirts of Knott End on Sea. Comprising of an spacious entrance hallway, lounge with both a double glazed window to the front elevation and two Inglenook double glazed windows to the side, modern kitchen breakfast room with rear facing garden room just off, two double bedrooms, large three piece shower room, separate W.C.There is also a large loft space which is suitable for conversion to provide a further bedroom and a bathroom. Large front garden area laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, extensive drive to side leading to a detached garage. The rear garden is laid to lawn, flower and shrub displays, panel fence surround and open aspect views. Benefits for the property include a gas central heating system, double glazing and no chain delay. The property has recently gone through a course of refurbishment that is a credit to the current owner and a viewing is advised to appreciate not only the quality of the workmanship but also the spacious living accommodation being offered. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Entrance Porch: Hardwood entrance door, meter cupboard. Inner door through to a spacious entrance hallway.
Hallway: Approx 16' 4'' x 5' 11'' (4.97m x 1.80m) Range of storage cupboards, coved ceiling, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 18' 4'' x 13' 11'' (5.58m x 4.24m) Double glazed window to the front elevation, two double glazed windows to the side elevation, living flame coal effect gas fire with feature Sandstone fire surround, wall lights points, T.V. point, two radiators..
Room: Approx 18' 4'' x 13' 11'' Incorporating Dining Area: Appx (5.58m x 4.24m)
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, recently fitted kitchen fitted with modern wall and base units with breakfast bar area, complementary work surfaces over, splash back tiling, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, space for cooker, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for dryer, space for American style fridge freezer, laminate floor, French doors leading to garden room, spacious storage/boiler cupboard, radiator.
Garden Room: Approx 12' 4'' x 9' 4'' (3.76m x 2.84m) Double glazed windows enjoying open views to the rear, French doors leading to the rear garden.
Rear Porch: Double glazed door leading to the rear garden, wooden floor, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One: Approx 13' 3'' x 11' 10'' (4.04m x 3.60m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation enjoying distant views, complementary bedroom furniture comprising of fitted wardrobes to one wall, vanity area and matching bedside cupboards, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx- 12' 0'' x 10' 11'' (3.65m x 3.32m) UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, range of fitted bedroom furniture, comprising of a wardrobe, vanity unit, matching bedside cabinets.
Shower Room: Approx 8' 10'' x 7' 4'' (2.69m x 2.23m) UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, modern three piece suite, in white, comprising double step in shower cubicle, low flush W.C., wash hand basin with vanity unit under, wall mounted mirror with automatic light, tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome ladder style heated towel rail / radiator.
W.C.: UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, two piece suite comprising of a low flush W.C., wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
External: The front garden is laid to lawn with raised brick borders housing flowers and shrubs, generous driveway to the side providing off road parking, leading to a detached garage.
Detached Garage: Approx 25' 8'' x 10' 4'' (7.82m x 3.15m)
Two glazed windows to the side elevation, up and over door, light, power and water supplies laid on.
Rear Garden: Enclosed rear garden being laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and panel fence surround. There pleasant and distant open views to the rear elevation.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41256342.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FAL1Q. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.