2 bedroom apartment for saleLong Roses Way, Birstall, LE4
Sold by Us £123,000
- Views. Beautiful sunrises from the bedroom, and landscapes from the lounge, especially at night.
- Location. Easy access to Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Derby and London via A6, A46 and M1.
- Parks. Close to the vast Watermead Park and others. Great for runs, walks, picnics, cycling, sports.
- Local amenities. 10min walk from all the local parade of shops, post office, hairdressers, GP, etc.
- Cycling. Useful bike storage faculty and easy access to the cycle network and local routes.
- Transport. Easy access to town by local bus, Park and Ride and car. Railway station is 15min drive.
- Parking. Allocated parking space. Additional parking in Visitors bays and roadside.
We are delighted to offer for sale this TWO bedroom TOP FLOOR apartment in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and transport links.
This impressive second floor accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41256453.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference yq7-ed88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.