3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCranbourne Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD9
- Stone built family semi detached close to Bradford Infirmary
- Three bedrooms with potential for fourth
- Two reception rooms
- Basement with garden room, utility and bathroom
- Gas heating and double glazing
- Good size garden with parking
**No Chain** This larger stone built semi detached property occupies a popular position close to the Bradford royal Infirmary and offers spacious family accommodation. It has two reception rooms, three/four bedrooms and a basement area.
The property is convenient for the Bradford Royal Infirmary and there are various shops and amenities close - by. There are excellent road links to Bradford city centre offering a wide range of shops and services and with which the area is considered an ideal commuter base.
This is a larger stone built semi detached house in a popular and convenient location close to Bradford Royal Infirmary and local shops and supermarkets. It has gas heating and double glazed windows installed and briefly comprises: hallway, lounge, living/dining room, dining kitchen, three first floor bedroom and a dressing room which could be turned into a further bedroom with minimal work, bathroom/w.c. There is a basement area which provides a garden room, utility room, bathroom and hallway. Parking to front and good size lawned garden to rear.
From the Bradford Royal Infirmary proceed along Duckworth Lane in the direction of Allerton, continue into Pearson Lane and turn right into Cranbourne Road. The property will be seen on the left hand side towards the top.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41258256.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL110285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.