3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarsh Lane, King's Lynn
- 3 bedroom brand new semi detached house
- En-suite and cloakroom
- 2 parking spaces, turfed front and rear gardens
- Help to Buy available
- OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 25TH MARCH 10:00-11:00
A brand new three bedroom semi-detached house has just become re-available in this hugely popular development in Marsh
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 25TH MARCH 10:00-11:00 - call now to arrange your viewing! Help To Buy available.
William H Brown are very excited to launch a select development of only fourteen 3 BEDROOM BRAND NEW homes in King's Lynn. The properties are being built by the well respected and established local builders Norfolk Pride Developments with over 35 years' experience in the local area. Each home will have an open plan kitchen/diner, lounge with patio doors to the rear garden and cloakroom on the ground floor with master en-suite, 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs. The properties come with turfed front and rear gardens, shingle driveways with 2 parking spaces. ONLY A 5% DEPOSIT AND A £99 RESERVATION FEE REQUIRED TO RESERVE.
Front entrance porch and door to:
Stairs to first floor and door to:
With white low flush WC and handwash basin. UPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 8" max into units x 9' 8" ( 4.78m max into units x 2.95m )
Open plan kitchen/diner with shaker style units at base and wall level with worktop surface over and upstand. Fitted oven, hob and extractor. Single drainer sink with mixer tap over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. UPVC double glazed window to front.
Dining area opening into the lounge area, radiator.
Lounge 10' 9" x 16' 9" ( 3.28m x 5.11m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, double UPVC patio doors overlooking the rear garden, two radiators.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 10' 7" min x 9' 9" max ( 3.23m min x 2.97m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to en-suite.
White suite comprising of corner shower cubicle, low flush WC and handwash basin. UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.03m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom 5' 9" x 6' 8" ( 1.75m x 2.03m )
White suite comprising of bath with mixer shower over, low flush WC and handwash basin.
The property is approached over a shingle driveway with two allocated parking spaces and turfed front lawn with picket fencing. A timber panel fence encloses the rear turfed garden and side boundaries.
Help To Buy
Help to Buy
With a Help to Buy Equity Loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest (5% is the minimum deposit). William H Brown has 2 advisors able to assist with organising the paperwork and giving Help to Buy advice if required.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.