3 bedroom character property for saleMonyash Road, Over Haddon, Bakewell
Sold STC £425,000
- *** GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £450,000 ***
- No upward chain
- Peaceful backwater setting
- Annex and off road parking
- Attractive enclosed cottage garden
- Lady Manners school catchment
A charming three bedroom, period stone cottage with delightful enclosed cottage gardens and period stone annex ideal as home office or guest accommodation. Centrally positioned in a small sought after village near Lathkill Dale Nature Reserve.
A charming three bedroom, period stone cottage with delightful enclosed cottage gardens and period stone annex ideal as home office or guest accommodation. Centrally positioned in a small sought after village near Lathkill Dale Nature Reserve and retaining character features alongside modern fittings. Well appointed within Lady Manners school catchment and a range of shops and amenities within Bakewell, surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside.
With stone flagged floor and radiator.
Comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, rear facing double glazed window, ceramic tiled walls and floor and heated towel rail. Plumbing is in situ for the addition of a shower if required.
Sitting Room 13' x 13' 2" into recess ( 3.96m x 4.01m into recess )
With front facing double glazed windows, an impressive stone fireplace retained for decorative purposes and stone flagged floor. Also with built in storage, recessed shelving and two radiators.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
A reception room with front facing windows overlooking the garden and recessed stone fireplace with log burning stove. With exposed beams, stone flagged floor and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.72m )
A bespoke kitchen with hand painted wall and base units with inset Belfast sink set in granite work surface. Built in appliances include four ring hob with cooker hood above, double electric oven beneath and Esse range in British racing green, which is not currently connected, set within a deep recessed fireplace with decorative tiled splashback. With quarry tiled floor.
With multi paned window, floor mounted boiler, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.84m )
Attractively positioned to enjoy south and westerly views beyond the delightful cottage gardens. With radiator, stripped plank flooring and French doors opening onto the garden.
With ceramic tiled floor and storage shelving for boots and shoes, a door opens into the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
With oak staircase from the dining room, front facing sash window and access hatch to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 13' 4" ( 3.91m x 4.06m )
With front and rear aspect window, radiator, built in under eaves storage and fully fitted floor to ceiling cupboards and 6 drawers.
Comprising double shower enclosure with glazed screen with additional overhead rose and shower attachment, panelled bath with pull out shower hose, vanity wash hand basin and low flush WC. With radiator, double glazed sash window and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.01m )
With side aspect double glazed window, velux window, recessed fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.82m x 1.96m )
With rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Annex 12' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.45m )
Behind the stable door, a double glazed door opens into the ground floor which has an electric storage heater. A separate shower room comprises enclosed shower, low flush WC, sink and heated towel rail.
First Floor 12' 4" maximum measurement x 11' 7" ( 3.76m maximum measurement x 3.53m )
With two velux windows with integral blinds, exposed timber flooring, arrow slit window, glazed balustrade, storage heater and exposed lintel.
Exterior And Gardens
With delightful cottage gardens adjoining with south facing stone paved terrace, garden laid to lawn with mature planted beds and borders. Also with off road parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41264523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK103891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.