5 bedroom detached house for salePlaying Field Lane, Martham, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
An excellent opportunity to purchase this substantial detached house situated within the popular village of Martham. This property benefits from double glazing, oil fired central heating, double garage and driveway. Viewing's are highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door to front, understairs storage space, fitted carpet, radiator, burglar alarm.
W.C, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring.
Study 12' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.10m )
Double glazed windows to side & front, radiator, fitted carpet, tv point.
Lounge 24' 7" x 13' 3" ( 7.49m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, double glazed French doors, archways to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 11' 8" ( 2.97m x 3.56m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator, fitted carpet, archway to further reception room.
Reception Room 3 17' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.61m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator, fitted carpet, open fireplace, wall lights.
Reception 4 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 16' x 10' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.28m )
Fitted with base and wall mounted units, single drainer sink, electric oven and hob with cookerhood over, radiator, part tiled walls, plumbing for dishwasher, integral fridge, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear.
Utiity Room 10' 1" x 19' 4" ( 3.07m x 5.89m )
Base units, door to kitchen, stainless steel drainer sink, central heating boiler, tiled slash backs, radiator, built in cupboard, tiled flooring, door to garage.
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side, power points, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
En Suite 5' 11" x 7' 8" ( 1.80m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side, vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, fitted carpet, W.C, bidet, radiator, shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front and side, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet, power points, tv point.
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet, power points.
Bedroom 4 12' 1" x 14' 7" ( 3.68m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, telephone point.
Bedroom 5 11' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, tv point, radiator.
Bathroom 9' max x 6' 3" ( 2.74m max x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, vanity wash hand basin, fitted carpet, panelled bath, shower cubicle, part tiled walls.
Low level W.C, wash hand basin, fitted carpet, double glazed window to rear.
Double Garage 20' 5" x 18' 8" ( 6.22m x 5.69m )
Double wooden doors, power points, light. windows to sides.
Driveway providing off road parking for several cars, carport.
Mainly laid to lawn, flower beds, patio area, pond, fully enclosed by fencing, security light.
Laid to gravel, greenhouse, sheds x 2.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41264864.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS102137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.