4 bedroom detached house for saleHoltye Crescent, Maidstone, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Newly built 1930's style 4 bedroom detached home
- Open plan living space
- 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Off road parking
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
- EPC energy rating B (84)
A great opportunity to purchase a piece of mind along with a brand new family home with 10 year NHBC guarantee.The house has been built sympathetically in the style of the surrounding 1930's homes with large bay windows to both storeys at the front.A lovely modern feel inside gives you the best of both worlds. Open plan living at its best with a superb fitted kitchen with en-suite shower rooms to the two main bedrooms and a really neat and tidy garden to enjoy the summer sitting outside. Parking is a breeze with an extensive area at the front to take at least two cars. The location is also a bonus with easy access to both town and countryside.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 17'1 x 11'5 (5.21m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 20'2 x 8'10 (6.15m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 10'4 (3.74m x 3.15m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'6 x 9'0 (3.51m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'0 x 8'4 (2.75m x 2.54m)
- Family Bathroom: 10'3 x 7'6 (3.13m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 1: 20'6 (6.25m) narrowing to 15'2 (4.63m) x 14'8 (4.47m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41265435.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.