3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFeatherby Drive, Watlington, King's Lynn
Sold STC £185,000
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Well kept, low maintenance gardens
- Popular village location
- Viewings highly recommended!
A three bedroom semi-detached house with accommodation comprising three bedrooms with an en-suite to master, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, lounge and first floor bathroom. Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens, a garage and parking.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this three bedroom semi-detached house in a popular village location. Accommodation comprises three bedrooms with an en-suite to master, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, lounge and first floor bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a front garden with a garage and parking, and to the rear a lawned garden with decked patio area, garden shed and barbecue area.
Double glazed entrance door to entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor. UPVC double glazed window, laminate style floor, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, telephone point.
Low flush WC, handwash basin to vanity unit with tiled splashbacks, laminate style floor, radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge 16' 2" x 10' 5" min extending to 15' 9" max ( 4.93m x 3.18m min extending to 4.80m max )
UPVC double glazed french doors to rear, two radiators, UPVC double glazed windows to front, telephone point, television point.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 1" x 11' 10" max ( 4.90m x 3.61m max )
Units at base and wall level, worktop surface, fitted oven hob and extractor, space and plumbing for washing machine, one and a half single drainer sink and mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, wall mounted gas boiler, space for fridge freezer, two radiators, UPVC windows and french doors to rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, UPVC double glazed window, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, television and telephone points.
Double sized shower cubicle with main shower, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, shaver socket, extractor, spotlighting.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 8' 8" max x 15' 9" max ( 2.64m max x 4.80m max )
UPVC double glazed windows, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Suite comprising panel bath, low flush WC and pedestal hand wash basin. Tiled splashbacks, radiator, spotlighting, UPVC double glazed window, shaver socket, built in storage cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden area and paved pathway to the entrance door. Garage with up and over door, power on light and UPVC double glazed exit door. Rear garden is enclosed, with lawn and low maintenance borders, paved patio and pathways. Timber garden shed, decked patio area with balustrade and gate. There is also a timber built barbecue area with built in barbecue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41265792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.