2 bedroom apartment for saleMatlock Street, Bakewell
- GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £200,000
- Off road secure parking
- Ideal investment or holiday property
- Central Bakewell location
- Fully refurbished to a high standard throughout
- No upward chain
A second floor duplex apartment within a Grade II listed building, centrally positioned in a popular Peak Park historic market town with off road secure parking. Close to an excellent range of local shops, amenities and country inns surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside.
A second floor duplex apartment within a Grade II listed building, centrally positioned in a popular Peak Park historic market town with off road secure parking. Close to an excellent range of local shops, amenities and country inns surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside, close to Chatsworth Country Estate and Haddon Hall and within easy commutable distance of Sheffield, Chesterfield, Matlock and Buxton.
A main entrance door with security intercom opens into a communal hallway.
Communal Utility / Store Room
Comprising stainless inset sink set in work surface with storage cupboards beneath, built in storage cupboards, feature fireplace, sash window and is ideal for bikes.
A timber entrance door opens into the entrance lobby with inset glazed floor panels and staircase leading to the second floor.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 15' 7" maximum measurements ( 3.43m x 4.75m maximum measurements )
(measurements include the ensuite)
A double bedroom with two rear aspect sash windows, decorative cast iron fireplace and radiator. A built in cupboard houses the boiler.
Comprising shower enclosure with glazed screen, low flush WC and wash hand basin with cupboard beneath. With heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor and vanity mirror.
Living Kitchen 17' 1" x 14' 1" ( 5.21m x 4.29m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with inset Franke sink and central pillar tap set in granite work surface with matching upstand. The integrated Bosch appliances include inset four ring electric hob with oven beneath and overhead extractor canopy, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. With decorative cast iron fireplace, column radiator and two front aspect sash windows.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
With exposed beams, two skylights, radiator and glazed floor panel.
Comprising inset bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath and low flush WC. With ladder style heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor and extractor fan.
With automatic washing machine, wall mounted boiler and window.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.