3 bedroom country house for saleIbberton, North Dorset
- Sympathetically extended and modernized Edwardian Property set in 0.56 acres of Landscaped Gardens and Grounds
- The Contemporary and Stylish Accommodation includes an impressive Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with Purbeck Stone Floor
- 2 further Reception Rooms both with open Fireplaces and having inset Woodburning Stoves
- Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Area, Walk in Wardrobe and Ensuite Bath and Shower Room
- Family Bath and Shower Room and 2 further Double Bedrooms both with Built in Wardrobes
- Utility Room and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Period features have been augmented and enhanced with Shuttered Windows, Oak and Purbeck Stone flooring together with the extensive use of a Farrow and Ball Paint pallet
- Heated Swimming Pool and Glorious Countryside views.
- Landscaped Gardens and Grounds including Stable Block and Open Barn. The current owners rent adjoining paddock land.
- A MUST VIEW PROPERTY FOR THE DISCERNING PURCHASER
Sympathetically extended and modernized Edwardian Property offering Contemporary and Stylish accommodation. The whole set in 0.56 acres of Landscaped Gardens and Grounds including Stable Block and Heated Swimming Pool. A MUST VIEW PROPERTY!
Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, 2nd Reception Room, Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Area, Walk in Wardrobe and Ensuite Bath and Shower Room, Family Bath and Shower Room & 2 further Double Bedrooms. Stable Block, Heated Swimming Pool and Grounds of 0.56 acres.
Ibberton is a delightful North Dorset village between the traditional market town of Sturminster Newton and the Georgian town of Blandford Forum. The villages nestles in the lee of Bulbarrow Hill, a 150m high escarpment rising dramatically out of the lower lying Blackmore Vale creating lovely rolling countryside. Ibberton has a Church, Village Hall also serving Woolland and Belchalwell and well regarded Village Inn currently undergoing some refurbishment. There are primary schools in Okeford Fitzpaine and Hazelbury Bryan both of which are just over two miles away. The walking and extensive bridleway riding on the doorstep are second to none and the views over North Dorset from Bulbarrow are superb and far-reaching.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41266839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference USN0098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbot and Slater , Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.