3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBirmingham Road, Water Orton, Birmingham
Offers in Region of
- Ground Floor Master Bedroom With En-suite
- All Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious Grounds
- Double Garage
- CPL 10 Year New Build Warranty
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF ONLY TWO UNITS
LAST PLOT REMAINING ! A luxury three double bedroom new home, offering a stylish contemporary finish throughout and all the benefits of a 10 year new home warranty. This STUNNING property is almost built so call now to organise your personalised finish! Call 0121 749 7888
LAST PLOT REMAINING ! A luxury three double bedroom new home with ground floor master bedroom with ensuite, offering a stylish contemporary finish throughout and all the benefits of a 10 year new home warranty. This STUNNING property is almost built so call now to organise your personalised finish! Call 0121 749 7888
Driveway providing off road parking leading to a detached pitch roof double garage, mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to a storm porch.
Via a double glazed door with glass panel, ceiling spot lighting, central heating radiator, staircase rising to the first floor landing, carpeted flooring, built-in storage cupboard housing the utility meters, under stairs storage cupboard, access to a guest W.C and doors to:
Kitchen 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
Tiled flooring, space for dining table and chairs, ceiling spot lighting, a range of wall and base units with soft close hinges and granite work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated hob and oven with extractor hood over, dishwasher, UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevations and central heating radiator.
Tiled flooring, low rise W.C, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan, obscure UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Lounge 22' 8" x 12' 9" ( 6.91m x 3.89m )
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC double glazed French doors opening to the rear patio area, two central heating radiator and ceiling spot lighting.
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and door to:
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled flooring, low rise W.C, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, ceiling spot lighting, shower cubicle with hand held attachment and overhead plate, tiled surround and extractor fan.
Velux skylight window, central heating radiator, two eaves storage cupboards, ceiling light point and doors to:
Bedroom Two 14' 7" some restricted head height x 12' 10" ( 4.45m some restricted head height x 3.91m )
Carpeted flooring, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" some restricted head height x 12' 8" max narrowing to 900' ( 4.45m some restricted head height x 3.86m max narrowing to 274.32m )
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Tiled flooring, Velux skylight window, ceiling light point, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low rise W.C, bath with shower attachment and electric shower over and half height wall tiling.
Slabbed patio area, mainly laid to lawn with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41266902.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.