2 bedroom apartment for saleMatlock Street, Bakewell
- No upward chain
- Off road secure parking
- Ideal investment or holiday property
- Central Bakewell location
- Fully refurbished to a high standard throughout
A two bedroom apartment first floor apartment within a Grade II listed building, centrally positioned in a popular Peak Park historic market town with off road secure parking. Close to an excellent range of local shops, amenities and country inns surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside.
A two bedroom first floor apartment within a Grade II listed building, centrally positioned in a popular Peak Park historic market town with off road secure parking. Close to an excellent range of local shops, amenities and country inns surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside, close to Chatsworth Country Estate and Haddon Hall and within easy commutable distance of Sheffield, Chesterfield, Matlock and Buxton.
A main entrance door with security intercom opens into a communal hallway.
Communal Utility / Store Room
Comprising stainless inset sink set in work surface with storage cupboards beneath, built in storage cupboards, feature fireplace, sash window and is ideal for bikes.
A decorative glazed entrance door opens into the lobby.
Comprising inset bath, shower enclosure with glazed screen, wash hand basin with storage cupboard beneath and low flush WC. With ladder style heated towel rail, rear aspect opaque sash window, tiled walls and floor, shaver point, extractor fan and backlit mirror.
Living Room 14' 4" x 15' 2" max measurements plus recess ( 4.37m x 4.62m max measurements plus recess )
(measurements include entrance lobby)
A reception room with two front aspect sash windows, column radiator, decorative cast iron fireplace and security intercom.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 4" maximum measurements ( 2.97m x 2.54m maximum measurements )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with inset Franke sink with central pillar tap in granite work surface with matching upstand. The integrated Bosch appliances include fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, with inset four ring electric hob with oven beneath and overhead extractor canopy. With radiator and front aspect sash window.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 9' 2" plus door recess ( 4.42m x 2.79m plus door recess )
A double bedroom with front aspect sash window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" into recess x 10' 3" ( 2.54m into recess x 3.12m )
A double bedroom with front aspect sash window, decorative cast iron fireplace and radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.