4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOaklands, West Kyo, Stanley, DH9
- Four Bedroomed Sem-Detached Property
- Available With Immediate Vacant Possession
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Accommodation Arranged Over Three Floors
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- Garage & Driveway To Rear
Ideally suited to families, a well presented modern townhouse, situated in the popular semi-rural village of West Kyo.
Available with immediate vacant possession the property has the benefit of uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and offers accommodation arranged over three floors comprising: Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen breakfast room and lounge dining room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom w.c. To the second floor is a large master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Oaklands is a select development of only eleven individual properties located within the rural village of West Kyo. Situated close to the A692 & A693 which offer access to Consett, Stanley, Chester-Le-Street and Newcastle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41276697.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY160120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Stanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.