6 bedroom detached house for saleEsher
Guide Price £1,595,000
- An imposing 6 bedroom period, detached, family home
- Potential to improve
- Within striking distance of Esher Church School, Claygate Station and Esher High Street
The property comprises:
* A sweeping driveway to the front and side of the property with parking for many cars.
* A porchway leading into the imposing hallway with impressive high ceilings.
* The first of four reception rooms is the large living room, with a bay window and open fireplace.
* Many years ago there was a family run doctors surgery and these next two reception rooms operate independently from the rest of the house and could well be integrated as a further living room and study. Both rooms benefit from a side door providing access independent from the rest of the house.
* Formal dining room with a fireplace and double sash windows overlooking the garden.
* Downstairs cloakroom with a WC and basin.
* Kitchen overlooking the garden with access to a separate utility room and further side access to the double garage.
* On the first floor you have a large landing with access to five bedrooms. The largest bedroom benefits from the view over the rear garden and fitted cupboards with two further double bedrooms both with fireplaces. There are two single bedrooms also overlooking the rear garden with fitted cupboards.
* On the same floor you have the family bathroom with a WC, basin, bath and separate shower unit and a further bathroom with a bath and basin with a separate toilet.
* On the second floor is a further double bedroom and access into the large eaves storage.
Esher High Street is within close proximity with its cosmopolitan range of boutiques, restaurants, bars and Waitrose Food Hall. Central London is approximately 20 miles away with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby. The average journey time to London Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo. This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent first class state and private schools and there are also a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district.
Garden & Exterior
* The rear garden has a large patio leading you out to the lawn and to your right hand side you will also find the double garage. * There is also access to the boiler room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41284302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 229216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.