1 bedroom flat for saleTown Street, Upwell, Wisbech
- Superb first floor flat
- One double bedroom
- Allocated parking
- Popular village location
- Viewing essential
This leasehold first floor flat is situated in a popular village location and offers an excellent investment opportunity or first time buy. The accommodation includes a lounge, a kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate.
Demand is likely to be high, so arrange your viewing today! Set with the popular village of Upwell is this immaculate leasehold first floor flat which must be viewed to appreciate. Offering an ideal investment opportunity or first time buy, the accommodation briefly comprises a lounge which leads through to a kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units and has an integrated washing machine, a fridge and an electric oven and hob. The property has one double bedroom and a bathroom which comprises a wc, a hand basin and a bath. Outside there is a communal garden area to the rear and 2 allocated parking spaces to the side.
Lounge 10' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 14' 8" x 5' 10" ( 4.47m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Bathroom 7' 10" x 5' 2" ( 2.39m x 1.57m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the A47 roundabout and continue straight over following the road to Outwell. Upon entering Outwell take note of Bloom & Wake's Garage on your left hand side and turn right at the next mini roundabout into Isle Road. Follow the road round to the left continuing through into Upwell where the property can be found on your right hand side.
A picture of Upwell river is included.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41285496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.