3 bedroom terraced house for saleLlantrisant Road, Tonyrefail, PORTH
Sold STC £119,950
- MODERNISED TERRACED PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- EXCELLENT REAR VIEWS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- EXTERNAL GYM/PLAYROOM
MODERN FIRST TIME BUY! We are delighted to market this fantastic three bedroom terrace situated in the popular Tonyrefail Village. Situated close to Tonyrefail High Street, Pantybrad Lane and Tref-Y-Rhig Primary School, this property is a perfect starter home!
Living accommodation comprises:
First Floor Shower Room
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, low maintenance rear garden and converted garage currently used as Gym/Playroom.
Gated access laid to patio, access to:
Entered through secure double glazed PVCu oak effect front door, oak panelled door leading to:
Lounge/diner 21' 5" x 14' 5" ( 6.53m x 4.39m )
Stairs rising to first floor, double glazed PVCu window to front, radiators, power points, fitted under stairs storage cupboard. Laid to carpet, oak panelled door leading to:
Kitchen 15' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.67m x 2.24m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and heat resistant work surfaces. Integral electric oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over. Tiled splashbacks, two full bowl stainless steel sinks and drainer with mixer taps. Integral fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, space for breakfast table and chairs. Double glazed PVCu window to rear, oak panelled door leading to:
Utility Room 5' 11" x 4' 11" ( 1.80m x 1.50m )
Wall mounted units complemented by a heat resistant work surface. Plumbing available for appliances, wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed PVCu door leading to rear garden, oak panelled door leading to:
Three piece suite comprising in white; W/C, wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps. Fully partially tiled walls and slate effect tiled flooring, radiator. Feature skylight window, recess with mirror display.
Stairs rising from ground floor, access to loft, laid to carpet, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.25m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front, laid to carpet, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.62m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, laid to carpet, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" Plus Doorway x 7' 6" ( 2.39m Plus Doorway x 2.29m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points.
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand basin, double walk-in shower cubicle with ceramic tiled splashbacks. Double glazed PVCu to side.
Low maintenance garden laid to decking and patio, patio paved steps lowering to:
Originally used as a garage, door to rear leading to lane access. Plastered walls with fitted spotlights, laid to carpet. Fitted ceiling sound system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41285502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG103195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.