3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOaklands Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton
Sold STC £375,000
- Chalet Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sea Views
- South Westerly Facing Garden
- Integral Garage
This detached chalet bungalow consists of 2 good sized bedrooms, lovely kitchen/diner, spacious lounge plus conservatory. Property benefits from having a private driveway and integral garage, a beautifully presented garden with spectacular views and within walking distance to amenities.
This impressive 2 bedroom detached chalet bungalow is situated in the heart of Saltdean. The property is light and airy and beautifully presented throughout, comprising of 3 good sized double bedrooms, a fully fitted kitchen in wonderful condition with additional room for a dining table, a spacious lounge with a feature open fire place, along with a well presented conservatory that looks out to the stunning south easterly facing garden, presenting astonishing panoramic views over Saltdean and of the sea!
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to side.
Single glazed door to front. Single glazed window to front. Radiator. Cupboard housing combination boiler. Storage cupboards to side. Split level leading to kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 11' 9" x 15' 10" ( 3.58m x 4.83m )
Double glazed patio door. Stain glass window to side. Open fire place. Wall lights. Radiator. TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 11' 9" max x 10' 10" ( 3.58m max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Fitted kitchen. Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Part tiling. Electric oven and hob. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge and freezer. Radiator. Door leading to garden.
Conservatory 7' 10" x 14' 10" ( 2.39m x 4.52m )
Construction UPVC. Double glazed windows to front and side. Tiled flooring. Partial sea view.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, with fitted shutters. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom 2/ Reception Room 10' 9" x 9' 11" max ( 3.28m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Telephone point. Stairs leading to bedroom 3.
Bedroom 3 14' 6" max x 13' restricted head height ( 4.42m max x 3.96m restricted head height )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV point. Eves space for storage.
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Part tiling.
Double glazed window to font. White WC.
Private driveway. Raised patio area and flower bed. Side access. Undercroft storage.
South west facing aspect. Tired garden. Raised patio area. Mixture of established trees and shrubs.
Garage 6' 11" x 15' 11" max ( 2.11m x 4.85m max )
Single glazed window to side. Up and over doors. Light. Power points. Gas meter. Electric fuse box to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41287539.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.